JL-Audio M800/8V2-24V – 8Kanal Verstärker
This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels into 2 ohms (28.8V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use it in one of many useful configurations:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive two speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus four 4Ω speakers with 75 W each
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4Ω
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200W each
The M800/8-24V includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, or all eight of the amplifier’s channel levels from the driver’s seat.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
This amplifier is designed for operation in vessels with 24 volt, negative-ground electrical systems. Use of this product in vessels with positive ground and/or voltages other than 24 V may result in damage to the product and will void the warranty.
• Online only: Lieferzeit 3-5 Werktage